Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hello World here comes M.A. the 2nd!

This is my first posting on my brand new blog site! I have a passion and an obsession for 18th century history, art, architecture and culture. I am an interior designer who would actually love to have been in the thick of interiors during this time. Vaux le Vicomte followed by Versailles are my loves and I would think being Charles le Brun's apprentice would be manner from heaven!

I am very new at this and very excited at finally being able to mix with like-minded souls. I have an affinity with the past particularly this period in history. I look forward with anticipation to the fun and frivolity of an 18th century repertoire!
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

1 comments:

Jacko said...

We have a fulltime Gunsmith on staff and offer knife-sharpening services at an unbeatable fee.


sig sauer p938 for sale

uzi pistol for sale

glock 30 for sale

beretta px4 storm for sale


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails