Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cupcakes on a Crystal Stand

I was feeling like I needed to put something pretty and delicious on my blog this morning. I am doing the book-keeping for my husband's practice and number crunching is not fun! So I just felt like a little inspiration.... I made these cakes and put them on the pretty green platter and then on my Louis chair for a photo and I also love crystal so I put them on the crystal cake-stand and took a photo. I took these photos a couple of years ago and found them when I was scrolling through my archives. I hope you enjoy and I will make a cup of tea and get back to the books! Have a lovely day and hopefully I might post something more interesting a bit later on!







 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

3 comments:

Hamptontoes said...

You made those cupcakes...oh, la la! Looks to pretty to eat.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

MAGNIFICENT AND PERFECT!!! The colors, the subject....so MARIE!

Thank you dear decorator and friend for such a feast.

Bisous! Anita

Erica Cook said...

This is so pretty and delicious no doubt! Lovely! xo e

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails