Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thank-you and Sorry!

I just wanted to thank-you you all for such lovely comments on our holiday and it was an absolute pleasure to share it with you!

Also, I wanted to say sorry as I am still unable to comment on many blogs and I am listing them below ~ there may be others as well but these are the ones I have identified.  I am still reading your blogs and loving them .... I just need a computer technician!

http://www.chicprovence.blogspot.com/  Kit good luck with the wedding ... I know it will be fabulous!  You will do a wonderful job!

http://www.victoriainteriors.blogspot.com/  Victoria I have loved reading about your beautiful southern holiday and "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" is one of my favourite books and movies!  Have a wonderful time!  Was that sunrise or sunset .... it was perfect!

http://www.theenchantedhome.blogspot.com/ Tina ... thank-you for your gorgeous comments on our trip to Paris ... it was magical and it was a pleasure sharing them with you all ..... I know that we all love these incredible buildings of history and architecture and to be there and see them and live it is overwhelming! 

http://www.chateaudelille.blogspot.com/  Fiona I am so sorry as it is impossible for me to comment on your beautiful blog!  I thought of you in Paris and knew immediately that you would love it all!  P.S. love the shoes!

http://www.belgianpearls.blogspot.com/  Greet I hope you have a wonderful holiday in your beautiful part of the world!  I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!  Love the cabinetry you are working on for the office/library and then putting a table in there for a more relaxed feel!

http://www.karinagentinetta.blogspot.com/  Dear Karina ... after talking to you last week it cemented in me how far away we are but by a phone call we connected!  We will meet dear friend!  Keep up all your beautiful work as it is so inspiring.

http://www.mademoiselle-poirot.com/ I am so sorry also for not commenting as I am struggling with blogger .... however, it is so lovely to see your work as always.

I know this hasn't covered everyone but I will keep trying to rectify the situation .... have a great night and my best wishes to you all ......

hugs
M.A. the 2nd
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest, this is so strange! I know that a while back people were having trouble, but this continues on! OH you are so sweet to comment HERE for your readers and friends

Have a BEAUTIFUL WEEK MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND! Anita

Unknown said...

This is always disturbing, but you fund a way around! Thank you for your clever greetings! And as if I had felt it, here is my thank you back to you!
It was a sunrise....

The world is such a strange place, such beauty here and such pain elsewhere! (Thinking of Oslo)

Thinking of you! xoxo Victoria

Unknown said...

Of course is was meant to be found.....
; )

Rattus Scribus said...

Dear MA2d

I completely understand. We had a major computer problem here too, not just with blogger, but the computer itself died. We had to buy another and do all the set up, transfer of data, etc. We're OK now, and Anita is happy as a bunny in berry patch.

All the best,
Ruben

'LUSH' said...

I haven't visited in a while. I have been so over the top busy. I read where you are having a hard time leaving comments. Darn networks can sometimes be difficult to maneuver. Hope you get if fixed and the frustration subsides. I was there not too long ago. I searched and searched til I stumbled upon my settings having to be reset. Go figure. I have to laugh at myself.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails