Friday, February 14, 2014

Brian J McCarthy


These beautiful interiors are by Brian J McCarthy who is a Manhattan based interior designer.  I absolutely fell in love with these gorgeous hues.  The home is a beach house in upstate New York and is whimsical and fresh!


  These beautiful images are from Verandah magazine ….. look at the detailing on the Louis chairs and the stripes!


Brian J. McCarthy is a former partner of the iconic firm, Parish-Hadley and has just release a new book "Luminous Interiors"!


The subtle use of grey and pink horizontal stripes painted on the walls is soothing and elegant….  I think I might just pop onto Amazon and secure my copy of this very talented designers work!  Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!




 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

2 comments:

designchic said...

What a gorgeous post as I love his work and can hardly wait to order his book - know it will be amazing!!
The dining room is wow from top to bottom - adore the rug!!

Unknown said...

I love the style, looks so wonderful.

The skills of selecting nice curtains

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails